Friday, March 8, 2019

I'm pregnant!

Like really pregnant, not just a little bit.  Like 1/2 way to delivery have seen the babies boy parts on the ultrasound pregnant.  20 weeks today. 

And I am so freaking excited!

I don't know if I am ready to be a boy mom but I am going to do my best to deal with the snakes and snails and puppy dog tales.  I have no doubt that K-9 is going to be a wonderful puppy with the new baby and totally have visions of a boy and his dog toddling around our back yard.  I'm working on a post talking about our infertility struggles and what I think finally made the difference and am going to try to get into updating more regularly.   Maybe someday I'll even get back into the swing of twitter lol!

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...