Friday, March 8, 2019

All the food

This week I have been ravenous.  On Tuesday I emailed hubby and told him if my appetite was any indication of what we are in for in 13 years when we have a teenage boy we should start looking for jobs number 2 and 3 right now to get ahead of the expense!

So - fellow moms - what was your pregnancy appetite like?   I hadn't expected this since you hear about lots of nausea and sickness in the first trimester and having everything press on your internal organs so that you can't eat alot during your third trimester.  Did you find yourself constantly starving around the 1/2 way mark? 

BTW, I'm 20 weeks today!!! Happy halfway mark to me!!!

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...