Monday, March 4, 2019

Exciting announcement!!!

The Modern Meets Traditional household is having a baby!!!!

Baby L will be making his appearance in July 2019.  Why Baby L?  Because our dogs are Izzy, Jersey, and K-9 so obviously L is the only choice for a name.

I've waited to announce this on my blog since we have had such a long journey and I'm so bad at updating the blog and am fairly confident I have exactly 1 follower at this point :) But I did want to update the blog-o-sphere since I have a feeling I will making a reappearance during this new phase in my life.   In preparation for this adventure I  am importing old posts that I wrote for my attempt at a Spartan blog and my Infertility blog so feel free to go back in time and peruse the old entries from 2018 and 2017 that have magically appeared :) I will also start working on giving it a bit of an overall facelift since I just installed a random theme when my custom design died a couple of years ago. 

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...