Tuesday, July 13, 2021

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months!

SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath.  Everyone kept asking how I was staying so calm and keeping it together but really I just kept doing the next thing on my to do list, and wow was it a long list.

But we are here, and settled into our home sweet hotel.  

Luckily the housing market has been amazing, so our house sold quickly in Norfolk.  Little Dude got a spot in the CDC that we wanted and has been there about 3 weeks now.  He is starting to make friends and get settled into a routine. 

Hubby has about a 30 minute commute from the hotel and is having to do both drop off and pickup at daycare since we only have one car and are on the other side of Waikiki from the base but we should have housing soon.   Once we do then I will be able to walk to the CDC for pickup.  

My work hours are a bit untraditional but I think once I have a real office set up they are going to work really well.  Right now I'm working 6AM - 2/3PM which gives me time in the afternoons to get household stuff done.

K9 is here with us.  Getting him here was a bit of a fiasco, but that's a whole other story!

Until next time - Cheers!


No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...