Thursday, March 21, 2019

World Down Syndrome Day

World Down Syndrome Day, celebrated on March 21 (3/21) in honor of the third copy of the 21st chromosome that causes Down Syndrome, is a global awareness day which has been officially observed by the United Nations since 2012.

How do you celebrate/honor Down Syndrome Day? By wearing crazy socks of course!   

Today I wore my crazy socks in honor of two great kids - my soriority littles daughter, River, and my high school friends son Boone.  These toddlers are amazing and their families love them fiercely.  They bring so much joy into the world.  



#nothingdownaboutit #riverisdownrightperfect #worlddownsyndromeday

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...