Friday, March 15, 2019

You have a baby...in a bar...

Ok, not really a baby and not really a bar but I love Sweet Home Alabama so I thought it would be a fun blog title.

Our Friends Larry & Heather
Last weekend hubby and I went to a local brewery with some friends to eat yummy food truck food, play Exploding Kittens, and in the case of everyone except me, drink beer.


I had a ginger beer and it was lovely
Love a good food truck, unfortunately they only really had one item I could eat but it was delicious. 

It really was great to spend an evening out with our friends just having fun.  Much of our lives is spent working and doing things we feel obligated to do so when the chance comes to just relax and have fun it's important to take advantage of the opportunity.   Also Exploding Kittens is a surprisingly fun game, even when you loose.  You should check it out.  #notanadvertisment
The Cone of Shame makes its first appearance
I found hubby having to wear the cone of shame hilarious

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...