Monday, January 18, 2016

Life happens

True to form I started a great blog project then got busy and forgot.  I have recipes from over the weekend to post but it was recruitment weekend for the Phi Mu chapter I help advise and I completely forgot to update the blog.
The good news: I stuck with cleanse friendly food 98% despite running around like a crazy person (I had fried chicken, but didn't eat the skin and 1 bite of a mini cupcake) 
More good news: the ladies did a great job and next weekend will be pinning 37 new Phi's.  Super exciting!!! 
So as a learning experience - all 24 recipes will be uploaded, I just might miss a day or two here and there. Especially on the weekends. 
This is my shocked face. 🙃☺️

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...