Sunday, January 30, 2011

What a weekend!

We had plans to go to Louisville this weekend to make a big announcement but that has been delayed a week, I promise a big post explaining as soon as we have told the people who need to know first--and NO, I'm not preggers!

Because we didn't go to Louisville, we had a fun weekend in GA. Last night my friends Laney & Tracy came over and we played apples to apples while izzy, jersey, and sophie (laneys dog) played. Dog parties are so much fun! Jersey even played tug of war with Sophie!

Today Adam and I watched 800 episodes of pawn kings then we went to a bike ride to TCBY (YUMMY!) then we took izzy and jersey to the dog park. It was such a beautiful day! Now I'm getting ready to give the pups a bath and try to trim their nails. Wish me luck!!!!

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...