Sunday, April 30, 2017

On being a four year old

So that ear infection was no joke.
I went to the doctor and he looked in my ear that didn't hurt and immediately said "oh you poor thing"...
Apparently neither of my ear drums was moving at all when he had me plug my nose and blow to expand them....Both of them were completely full of fluid.
SOOOOoooo yeah, I'm a four year old and I had a double ear infection last week.   Needless to say at least now I know why I had been so tired and was having trouble getting my butt in gear.   The doctor was amazing and gave me medicine to treat the CAUSE of the ear infection (allergies) instead of just treating the infection with antibiotics and sending me on my way.

Today I went for a very easy run with my best friend who is coming back from an injury after Mass.  It was super hot outside but we had a great run.  I was able to keep a conversation and never felt like my lungs were dying....What a novel concept I like this being able to breath thing.

So since I missed last week, tomorrow and Wednesday I will be kickboxing and Wednesday I start back with my chiropractor who I love (she helped fix my neck after a bad car accident about 1.5 years ago but after that I stopped going) to start addressing my other health issues that might help get my PCOS under control so we can make a baby.

#healthylife
#absorababy
#letsdothis

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...