Wednesday, April 19, 2017

On Wednesday's we kickbox

I have recently discovered a love for Kickboxing.
I've joked for years that I really like violent sports.   I love yelling at hockey games and am a pretty big Indianapolis Colts fan.
I've never been a big fan of true fighting though, MMA, Boxing, Wrestling, not really for me so when my husband discovered that the fights in hockey are my favorite part he had a field day.
A couple of weeks ago I bought a groupon for Kickboxing classes at our local Ilovekickboxing.com gym.  I thought it would be a fun workout that hubby and I could do together.
Needless to say I love it.   Now on Wednesday mornings I'm hauling my butt out of bed at 04:30 so that I can make it to the 05:30 class and it is so wonderful.
This morning I totally took out all of my frustration on the bag and left feeling amazing.  Now I'm home, showered, and dressed and getting ready to head out the door for work.
Make today a great day!

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...