Sunday, April 9, 2017

Moodiness

I have been extremely moody the last few days.   That is part of what has sparked this blog.   I've been cranky, I've been depressed, and I've felt extremely hopeless.  This evening I reached a breaking point.  I started crying for no reason in the kitchen while I was getting my breakfast ready for this week.  I started getting overwhelmed when I was working on meal planning for the week and it just went downhill from there.   Some days are better than others, today was a bad one.

Ecclesiastes Chapter 3
1 There is a season for everything, a time for every occupation under heaven:
2 A time for giving birth, a time for dying; a time for planting, a time for uprooting what has been planted.
3 A time for killing, a time for healing; a time for knocking down, a time for building.
4 A time for tears, a time for laughter; a time for mourning, a time for dancing.
5 A time for throwing stones away, a time for gathering them; a time for embracing, a time to refrain from embracing.
6 A time for searching, a time for losing; a time for keeping, a time for discarding.
7 A time for tearing, a time for sewing; a time for keeping silent, a time for speaking.
8 A time for loving, a time for hating; a time for war, a time for peace.
9 What do people gain from the efforts they make?
10 I contemplate the task that God gives humanity to labour at.



11 All that he does is apt for its time; but although he has given us an awareness of the passage of time, we can grasp neither the beginning nor the end of what God does.

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...