Monday, May 1, 2017

Never miss a Monday

This morning was rough.

I did not under and circumstances want to get out of bed.   I wanted to leave my house at 7:30 at the latest to get to work, preferably 7:15 (I'm an accountant, the 1st is always a busy day) and finally I got out of bed at 6:45...but I did it.  I put on my tennis shoes and headed out on a very short 20 minute run to get the week started on the right foot.   

Luckily it wasn't too horribly hot out yet so I was able to avoid having to wash my hair thanks to a really high pony tail and dry shampoo.  So I still made it out the door at 7:50 and into the office at 8:15.   :)

Happy Monday everyone!  Let's make this a great week. 

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...