Wednesday, May 10, 2017

What I'm doing

I'm working towards losing weight as I have mentioned before.  I am also working towards adopting a more plant-based diet in general from both a personal health standpoint and an ethical standpoint.
I have developed a plan to eat a vegetable based diet/vegetarian diet for breakfast and lunch and then am incorporating meat at dinner time while still hitting my macros.
In order to ensure that I am hitting my macros I am incorporating vegetable based protein powders into my breakfast.   Since soy isn't great for women with infertility and my Advocare protein shakes are dairy based I am on a search for a yummy protein powder that is:
soy free
dairy free
free of questionable additives
and from a reputable source
Because I have been so spoiled by the delicious Advocare Muscle Gain and because I don't like the aftertaste associated with stevia I am sure this is going to be a difficult search.   As a result I will be posting reviews of various protein powders as I try them. 

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...