Friday, June 2, 2017

Not Dead

I'm finally back to the world of the living.  I apologize for my 2 week (ok, almost 3) hiatus, I ended up being so sick that I took 3 sick days from work then we were out of town on vacation and didn't have my computer available.
But now I'm back, and mostly caught up (my kitchen is a disaster and the yard needs mowed, but we will do that tomorrow) so I'm back to the real world.
I've set some ambitious goals for myself for June.   They are:
1-turn 5 pounds of fat into 5 pounds of muscle (aka lower my overall body fat percentage accordingly without concern for total weight loss)
2-follow my workout schedule for the month (3 days of running/week, 1-2 days of kickboxing/week and 1 day of yoga/week)
3-add 30 day total body workout challenge to my regular routine
4-take my Advocare products properly and consistently (aka don't miss my vitamins!)
5-hit my macro goals at least 5 days per week, and at least hit calories other 2 days
Wish me luck!

I have to add, how cute is it my mom decided to do the 30 day fitness challenge with me!!!!  I'm not even sure how she figured out what a plank is because she didn't ask me and I didn't think she knew...

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...