I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers! MilSpouse Friday Fill-in is taking off even better than I could have ever hoped. I learned so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more… and hopefully even MORE will join in as we go.
Here’s the skinny for newcomers about MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins (and when I say MilSpouse, I mean significant others, too!):
Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. And please feel free to use the button above!
- Have you and your spouse agreed to live in separate locations (a geographical bachelor tour) knowing that the short-term inconvenience would have long-term benefits for your family? How did it work for you? submitted by When Good People Get TogetherHubs and I haven't really decided what we are going to do but most likely I will be staying in GA for a while as long as his first assignment isn't so far away I can't visit him a couple of times a month when he isn't deployed.
- What is your favorite thing about being a MilSpouse? submitted by Sarah Ruth Today So far really the only thing about being a MilSpouse I have experiences is all of my great twitter and blogger friends so I guess you guys are my favorite part! :)
- If you could still have your spouse/significant other and your family, but take the military life out of it…would you? submitted by Trust. Love. Believe. Bake. I don't think so. We just added the military part in! :)
- What have your homecoming experiences been like after a year long tour of separation? submitted by Army Soldier, Army WifeI will let you know when I get to have one but T-19 days until RTC Graduation!!! :)
- If you have a child(ren) why you chose their name(s)? If not, why you would name your child something? submitted by Tiara’s & ACU’s I really like old names. For a girl I think we will combine our grandmothers names in some way, for a boy I have no clue!
Welp that is my milspouse fill in for this week! I promise I will try to be a better blogger :)