Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Boo Hoo Hooyah!



My friend from A Monkey in the Navy came up with the best link up ever!  For more info check out here blog but it's probably my favorite!!!!


BooHoo--Looks like Hubby will be in Great Lakes an extra week :( AND I didn't get my house completly ready to sell in Louisville this weekend

Hooyah--If hubby gets held an extra week I won't have to take vacation time to take him to his first duty station AND if I go back to Louisville again this weekend I might actually get to see friends AND my mommy will come help AND I still had good pills in the medicine cabinet from a root-canal so I can't feel the mass amounts of pain from busting my ass all weekend :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Monkey said...

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I glad you like my link up! I hope more people join in too! :)

Sounds like you're finding the positive side of your Hubby being away a little longer.

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...