Friday, May 27, 2011

Milspouse Friday Fill In

If you are reading my blog then you should know what the MilSpouse Friday Fill-In is all about but just in case you don't...From Wife of a Sailor, our host--
"Here’s the skinny for newcomers about MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins (and when I say MilSpouse, I mean significant others, too!):
Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs.  And please feel free to use the button above!"
  1. Do you think civilians, in general, understand the meaning of Memorial Day? I'm not sure I truly understand the meaning of Memorial Day...I know what it is for and all but truly understanding it is a different thing completely.
  2. What are your plans for the Memorial Day Weekend? I will be driving to Louisville so that I can paint walls, sand and refinish hardwood floors, and clean, woo hoo my idea of fun!
  3. What skill/talent do you wish you had? submitted by The 3 Turners I wish I was better at playing the piano.  I'm not horrible at it and have a natural talent but desire to practice was always a problem and one that I never overcame...
  4. Which came first: the chicken or the egg? submitted by I Married Into The Army The egg, because we are all born from eggs :)
  5. What is the best thing about your post (base)? The worst? submitted by Randomly, Roby Since I'm not on a base yet I really don't know...But the best thing about hubby being at A-school is the random text messages throughout the day when he is in his room :)

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...