Thursday, May 12, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-in

 If you have been following me for very long at all you know what this is about but just in case:




I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers! MilSpouse Friday Fill-in is taking off even better than I could have ever hoped. I learned so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more… and hopefully even MORE will join in as we go.
Here’s the skinny for newcomers about MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins (and when I say MilSpouse, I mean significant others, too!):
Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs.  And please feel free to use the button above!

So go grab the button, fill in your on answers and link up!
  1. Which was the best day of your life- Wedding day or Homecoming day? submitted by Pink Champagne, Gatorade & MREs  For now I have to say wedding day but I am sure that next Friday I will feel otherwise :)
  2. Were you a part of the joining the military question or did you sign up for the relationship when your man was already in the military? submitted by Cammo Style Love I was 100% involved in Adam's decision.  In fact I even had full veto power all along. The downside is I can't say I never had a choice!
  3. What is your favorite Disney movie and why? submitted by Raising Roscoe I LOVE 101 Dalmatians, I am such a dog person :) but I think my actual favorite is probably Cinderella, doesn't every little girl dream of having a fairy godmother and a prince?
  4. What is your favorite family activity to do on the weekends? submitted by Destination: RN! I love it when Adam and I are able to just go somewhere out side with nice weather with the dogs and walk around and just be together.
  5. Where do you secretly wish you could be stationed with you/your SO’s line of work (realistically speaking, not everyone can be stationed on NAS Fiji)? submitted by Wookie & Co. I have always loved Germany/Austria/Italy and did study abroad in Salzburg and Florence in college.  I would love to be able to go back to the region and live for a while, if it was for work I don't think I would complain!
 
 
 
 
 PS-this was scheduled to post at 8:00 Friday morning...not sure why it is showing up! :)
 
 
  1.  

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...