Monday, June 6, 2011

New Blog Design

Hi everyone!  I have a new blog design up and running (surprise!) and it looks amazing!  Aly from Bridgework Blog Design created it for me and did an amazing job.  Go check her out!  

In honor of my super awesome new blog design, and the fact that I get to be super stressed in two weeks preparing for a major board meeting and trying to spend time with my husband, and trying to get him moved to Norfolk, I will be having a giveaway next week.  I don't know what I'll be giving away yet I have to go buy something! But I will get all of that figured out tonight and will be posting the details later this week so tune in for details :)

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...