Friday, June 10, 2011

Milspouse Friday Fillin #44


 From Wife of a Sailor:

I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers! MilSpouse Friday Fill-in is taking off even better than I could have ever hoped. I learned so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more… and hopefully even MORE will join in as we go.
Here’s the skinny for newcomers about MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins (and when I say MilSpouse, I mean significant others, too!):
Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs.  And please feel free to use the button above!
  1. When you vacation what type of vacation do you like to take (beach, historic, adventurous, food oriented, etc.)? submitted by Megan Dub-Yuh  Adam and I both really like historic trips.  We love learning about the past and seeing where significant events took place.
  2. What is your best memory associated with a song (you know we all have tons!) submitted by Ramblings of a Marine Wife I really can't think of one right now but I know that as soon as I hear the song I will remember :)
  3. If you had six months with no obligations or financial constraints, what would you do with your time? submitted by Married to the Army Probably volunteer with animals or children.  Maybe travel for part of the time too.
  4. What is one thing about you that people do NOT typically notice at first that you wish they would? submitted by Our Motto is Patience Most people don't realize how honest and up front I am.  Probably because I am less so with new people.  My bluntness has caused some problems in the past though so I wish people would realize it exists in the begining.
  5. …. submitted by The Three TurnersIt’s a summer of sequels, and if you had to live in one of each of the following “worlds” (there are three total) which would you choose and why? 
    –X-Men: Be a Mutant, what would your power be?
    –Harry Potter: Be a Witch or Muggle?
    –Twilight: Be a Vampire or Werewolf?
    Harry Potter and witch by far.  For starters because this is the only of the options I know anything really about and second because how awesome would it be to be able to disapperate and fly on a broom!

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...