The Scoop: (taken from Wifey's blog)
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers! MilSpouse Friday Fill-in is taking off even better than I could have ever hoped. I learned so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more… and hopefully even MORE will join in as we go.
Here’s the skinny for newcomers about MilSpouse Friday Fill-ins (and when I say MilSpouse, I mean significant others, too!):
Each week, I’ll post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs.
- With PCS moves happening every few years, do you take the time to paint and decorate your home? submitted by Life as Mrs. JPTI can't really answer this yet but if Adam ends up with a rate that moves a lot I will probably decorate but not paint. With the Navy having so many rates where you stay put for 4-6 years I will probably paint too though, I LOVE having bright colors on the walls
- If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be? submitted by Standing By Him I don't know about the whole house but I love the dining/living room in the Sherwoods home on Army Wives (bright colors, go figure!)
- What inspired you to start your blog? submitted by Pink Combat Boots I started my first blog in high school on LiveJournal. I technically still have it but I don't update it. This blog I started when Adam started talking about the Navy because I was gaining so much information from the MilSpouse community that I wanted a way to better participate and have made some great "imaginary friends" (as Adam calls them) in the process.
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen on base? submitted by Adventures in Life Since I've only been on a Military base three times in my life I would have to say the ridicilouis trashy outfit one of the Navy Girlfriends was wearing at my friend John's graduation from RTC. Tried to find a picture but I must have deleted it she had on holey jeans and a top you would ware clubbing...
- Which historical figure (politician, writer, artist, scientist, actor, etc…) would you like to have dinner with? submitted by Army of Two I would love to have dinner with Ghandi. He had such an interesting philosophy and I have nothing but respect for his peaceful views.