Monday, November 30, 2009

Moral Dilemma...

Ok, so maybe not a moral dilemma, but a dilemma none the less...

I am a Colts Fan...


I have been a Colts fan for 24 years now...(ok maybe not 24 years but since I was old enough to be a fan...)  Granted this is because they are in Indianapolis and I spent the first 9 years of my life near there but still...Colts fan. 

As a Colts fan I do not like this guy or his team at all



Tonight these guys


Play these guys




This would not be a problem normally, however currently the Colts and the Saints are the only undefeated teams left in the NFL.  For this reason I would really like to see them be beat, however I am just simply not capable of cheering for New England...

GO HORSE!!!!

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...