Thursday, November 19, 2009

Housing Question...

DiverBoy's wife (who needs an alias other than DB's wife...I need to talk to her abou that...)  has been looking for housing in Pensacola.  He is there now and she will be following next month for the remainder of his A-school and some addtional training.  The problem is he could be there for as little as 3 months (or indefinetly) from my understanding...Do any of you have any suggestions for where she should look for Navy-friendly housing?  Websites etc. or anyone who has been stationed there have any suggestions on good apartment complexes? 

Thanks!
NuclearWife

1 comment:

Allison said...

http://ahrn.com/ is a great resource for her.

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...