Sunday, November 29, 2009

More for me than anyone else

So I need to get my to-dos down and my computer hates me for some reason... Post about turkey day will come in he am. For now here is what needs done next week
finish month end
write happiness paper
revise food paper
answer happiness questions
MLS Monday
MLS presentation Wednesday (and last class!)
funeral visitaion tomorrow (a friends grandmother-a very nice lady bit I didn't know her very well. May be akward since friend is also my exs sister but she asked me to come and you don't break up with families right?)
finish wrapping presents
thank yous in mail
finish thank yous
start Christmas card list
finish wrapping presents
figure out what presents left to buy
murder mystery at mastersons? Can't remember when it is...

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...