Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hubs update

Hubby went today to meet with his recruiter and see where we stand on the weight/measurements issue.  He is currently 2% body fat too high, this is less than 2 inchers around his waist.  So my house is going into insane unhealthy diet mode for the next two weeks in hopes of losing the 2 inches before the Navy entry processing people go on vacation until January.  It looks like everything should be turned in on time for him to officially enter the DEP and start MEPS January 3 (or is it 5, whichever) and given the way he has lost all the weight so far (did I mention that he ate an entire gallon of nacho cheese this month?) I don't think 2 inches is going to be a problem...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, an entire gallon of nacho cheese! I think Jerad has probably drank 3 cases of beer (if not more) since he's been home. I think our house is about to go into insane diet mode too with our wedding coming up!! ;)

Shanon said...

Yeah, when he threw it away he mentioned how gross it made him feel to know that he had ate almost the entire thing himself (I used about a tablespoon of it on my tacos one night and had chips and cheese once) I had to point out to him that he had no problem with it when he was eating the cheese.
Just don't go to insane you don't want your dress to be to big! :)

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...