Sunday, January 12, 2014

Stupid boys

Why didn't god wire men and women to speak the same language???  And why does my husband think it's fun to push my buttons??? He has duty today, we rarely talk on the phone on duty day but tonight he called me around 8:30 to say goodnight and ask me a question. We ended up on the phone for over an hour because we were fighting about the question. For the record I can probably count the number of times in our marriage I have been as angry at him as I was tonight and 99% of what I was mad about was just him being a jerk and pushing my buttons but because it was over the phone he didn't know when to stop and I ended up crying. Stupid jerk husband. And guess what the don't go to bed angry rule doesn't really work when he is on duty...

Stupid boy. 

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...