Sunday, January 12, 2014

Christmas in ... January???

So hubby's command holiday party was Friday and the turnout was slim to say the least. However for the most part it was a fun evening and I got to hang out with my fellow FRG officers and my friend Amber. We played a wonderful game at our table where we awarded points based on how inappropriate the dress we spotted was, or more like based on how much of the girls hoo-ha we could see because the dresses were so short. What the crap ladies, this is a work event even if it is the military, cover that shit up!!! Many of the worst offenders were single active duty sailors so I have to assume they are dressing that way to try and land a boyfriend but it's redicilous. 

Anyway, my friend Kim and I were taking a picture when we had the most amusing photo bombers in the world...the CO and XO hop behind the ice sculpture.  For your view kind pleasure.  Isn't my dress cute??  

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...