Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year

I have decided that in 2014 I want to make 365 blog posts. I would say one a day but since it is already after midnight therefore making it January 2 I'm not off to a great start. 

These posts probably won't be long and many will probably be boring but what's the point of having a place to be self absorbed and document my life if I don't document the mundane as well?

I spent New Year's Eve sick as death. Went to work until around 2 then spend 3 hours at the doctor waiting to be seen (59 minutes after my appointment time) then waiting on my medicine. Then I stopped to get Chinese take out (Adam had duty so it seemed like an easy option) and headed for the couch. Jersey was scared of the fireworks so the dogs and I slept on the couch until about 2am when I kicked them to their own beds because I felt so crappy and went back to sleep.
As for New Year's Day I am fairly certain I have spent roughly 20 of the past 24 hours on the couch and 3 of the 4 I wasn't on the couch I was taking a nap in my bed. I gave hubby the bed for the night since I'm so congested I figured I would sleep better on the couch and he would sleep better without me. I woke up about an hour ago and have been playing on my phone but am finally starting to get sleepy again so back to dream world with me. 
I wish you all health, growth, and happiness in 2014!

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...