Monday, January 6, 2014

Friendship

Friends, real true friends, make the bad not so bad and the good even better.  Today I got to spend some much needed girl time with my deployment soulmate Kim. I have no idea how I would have made it through the las half of hubby's deployment without Kim and am do glad that we have become friends. It is crazy how much we have in common and how well we get along I am absolutely blessed to have her in my life. Kim and I went shopping this evening because we missed each other terribly and I needed shoes to go with my amazing dress for the command holiday party this weekend. The trip was a success and I will post a picture of my outfit after the party. It was so relaxing to just spend a few hours cruising the mall with Kim and just gossip and browse. We discovered the most FABOLUS sunflower dress at a teeny-bopper store that reminded me of a 1990 kindergarten classroom and now know we should be wearing sequins and showing our midriffs if we want to be cool. Apparently we are doing it wrong but at least we are doing it wrong together. :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

oh love, i totally just discovered your blog...and to find out you posted about me. ...swoon. more soulmate time soon, please! sans possums. if possible.

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...