Thursday, October 8, 2009

US Dept of State - Women 'Soon' Will Serve on Submarines, Navy Secretary Says

This has been in the news for a while now and I know a lot of people have been talking about it but I thought this was important to share...
Ray Mabus was on the Daily Show!
Jon Stewart was talking about Don't Ask Don't Tell and Women on Subs. 
PLEASE!!! if there is anyone reading this, PLEASE be respectful of others opinions if you decide to comment. 
Don't Ask Don't Tell starts at the begining of the second segment, approximently 9minutes in.
Women on Subs/Ray Mabus is in the third segment, around the 12:30 mark.
I haven't watched the whole thing yet, hubs was just telling me about it this morning, he watched it last night

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...