Monday, January 16, 2017

Not enough hours in the day

There are simply not enough hours in the day...
The past two weeks have been a whirlwind.  I have been at work/out of the house an average of 11 hours per week day, one night I was at the office until after 9PM waiting on a file to be completed so that I could start a process that takes around 4 hours to run without delaying anyone else's work the next day.
I have continued on my goals and am making good headway.  I have our Kitchen complete and our Pantry (thanks hubby!) and our living room from the A Bowl Full of Lemons Home Organization Challenge.  I am starting our dining room this week.
My bible writing is going well, I am in the begat's section of Genesis which is a bit tiresome but I am making headway towards Noah.
I have continued eating clean and am making progress on my Advocare 24 day challenge.   This weekend I went to Cincinnati for Advonation and learned a lot, I stayed on plan throughout my roadtrip.   I have also decided to start working harder towards my goals and am going to step up my game.
Stay the course, push through and make time and you can achieve your goals.

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...