Thursday, June 2, 2016

Motorcycle

While we were in Kentucky Hubby & I went to the Circuit Clerk and took the test for our motorcycle permits.   (I scored higher than he did!!!) So now we can legally drive motorcycles…I have no clue how to drive a motorcycle so I think it’s kind of scary how quickly and easily they set you free on the road with a permit.  The next step (because I have no clue what I am doing, and because hubby has so little clue what he is doing) is to take a practical riding course that actually puts us on motorcycles to learn what we are doing.  Once we complete the course we can send proof to the Circuit Clerk and voila we can have our motorcycle licenses.   My hope is to be able to get hubby a motorcycle for Christmas so I have officially started saving my pennies!!!! 

So my dear readers (all 8 of you!) do you or anyone in your household have/ride motorcycles? What tips and tricks do you have to offer?  

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...