Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Books books wonderful books

My new hero is Novella Carpenter.  She wrote a book called “FARM CITY; The Education of an Urban Farmer” about her adventures building a garden and raising chickens, rabbits, pigs, and honey bees in a run-down ghetto in California.  She also has a blog (www.ghosttownfarm.wordpress.com) I just finished her book and enjoyed it immensely and have started following her blog.  I’m hoping to learn from her experience tips and tricks that will help with my little back yard garden (especially once I convince hubby to let me get bees, and maybe rabbits, and maybe chickens…) if you are even a little interested in having a garden in an urban (or even not urban) environment.


No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...