Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Answered Prayers

While we were in Louisville we put the finishing touches on the house so that it could be put on the market for sale.  On Friday afternoon it was officially listed, and we had a showing scheduled less than 2 hours later and a couple additional showings over the weekend.   On Sunday we received an offer, Monday Morning they accepted our counter offer and the inspection is already scheduled for tomorrow!

One of the finishing touches I put on the house was to bury a St Joseph statue in front of the house so that he could go to work for us helping us sell the house quickly, I believe our prayers have been answered and he certainly wasted no time going to work for us.   

I would appreciate prayers from everyone that the sale goes smoothly and that the inspection doesn't show any unexpected expensive issues that need fixed!


No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...