Monday, June 6, 2016

Back to normal

Our trip home included a vacation from watching what I eat and I managed to gain 8 pounds…that’s almost half of what I lost last year and managed to keep off over Thanksgiving and Christmas.   The majority of it is already gone because I know I wasn’t drinking as much water as I should and probably ate too much salt but all the same it has pointed out to me the attention I need to pay to getting rid of the last 20 (or 40) pounds I want to lose.  So I’m starting back at tracking everything I eat and maintaining my Advocare regimen that helped me maintain the 16 pound loss so far.   It’s a good time of year for it though, with farmers markets starting up and vegetables sprouting in the garden I look forward to a great summer full of fresh vegetables.

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...