Friday, May 4, 2012

MilSpouse (first) Friday fillin

So I'm posting from my phone which means no links, images, or fun formatting but I didn't want to miss out, you know the drill and if you don't read on for more info:
From wifey @ wifeofasailor (our host)
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers. So I created a weekly meme, which has now morphed into a monthly meme. This happens on the first Friday of every month. To do this, I post a list of questions the day before (on Thursday so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Come back here on Friday (tomorrow) and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky!

1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
This sounds silly but I would have gotten out of bed earlier last Saturday to start the prep work for Adams party. It went off great but it was so late before I got to bed Saturday that I was exhausted all day Sunday and still haven't recovered 100%

2. What was your favorite thing that happened in April?
Adams party, well the look on his face when he realized what I had done, totally worth every second of hard work.

3. What are your plans for Memorial Day?
Hopefully my best guy friends from college (and Adams best friends!) including our wedding party boys will be in town visiting so lots of laying on the beach laughin at the boys. I will also be having a slumber party with a three year old because I will not be staying in the apartment with the boys.

4. Have you ever traveled Space A? If yes, where… if no, would you ever try it?
I haven't and am kind of hesitant to...

5. What are you looking forward to in May?
I cannot wait to see our friends from home. I miss those boys so much!

Ok, your turn go visit www.wifeofasailor.com and link up!

1 comment:

Megilon said...

Having friends come to town is always fun. Hope you have a great time with them!!

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...