Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The cleanse-and update

So I have failed, ish. Over the weekend Adam and I visited historic Williamsburg and had a blast, unfortunately there were so many tempting treats! The good news is everything I ate was allowable under phase one, told you phase 2 would be a challenge! So I continued phase 1 through yesterday and will be following phase two today-Friday phase 3 will be Saturday - Monday then hubby will be home so I should be able to stick to it.

Energy level-today I'm a little tired but I didn't sleep very well last night, the neighbors left their porch light on (which they never do!) and it shined right on my bed so I'm thinking that was a contributing factor, however overall I am feeling good. My energy level is low today but higher than it would have been if I had been eating crap.

Weight-I'm down another 1/2 a lb since phase 1 ended the first time this puts me at 18lbs from my goal weight.

Exercise- I've continued stretching in the morning and am already seeing a small difference in my flexibility. I've been rising my bike when I can instead of driving and over the weekend Adam and I spent at least 6 hours walking around Williamsburg.

I promise a full post on Williamsburg sometime this week. I remembered the camera so I have some fun pictures to share! :)

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...