Monday, May 21, 2012

10-day cleanse—The Results


All in all I think the cleanse was a success. In total I lost 6.6lbs, 1½ inches around my waist, and ½ inch off my hips. It was a longer process than it should have been thanks to my minor derailment last weekend but I think the extra 3 days didn’t hurt anything. I feel a little better overall, more energized etc so I plan to try and keep the LIFESTYLE change up as much as I can. I’m still going to limit my processed foods and refined sugar/carbs and really hope to continue to see results in my everday life. I have updated my MyFitnessPal profile so it is now set to lose 1lb/week which means if I keep everything going on track I should hit my goal weight by the end of summer. I really hope I am able to keep up my activity level etc and hit it sooner but if not I am completely ok with that. I’m only 10 pounds from a “healthy” BMI which is my real goal more than anything. Having so many great cheerleaders on MFP has really made this a lot easier so thank you to them for their help and I hope that I am a helpful cheerleader for you as well.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Congrats! Those are great results! :)

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...