Saturday, March 13, 2010

Liar liar pants on fire

I promised awards over the weekend and completly forgot...then Miss Bethany @ A southern belle and her officer just gave me another one so don't I feel like a horrible person! Awards tonight or tomorrow, a real update tomorrow or Wednesday I promise!
Mini update--Friday was my last day at Kentucky Kingdom :( today was busy with class this morning and filing unemployment I did some homework and spent some quality time with the puppy dog :). Now hubby and I are going to meet some friends for dollar sushi night at a yummy local resturant.
Tomorrow I have a meeting with an accounting headhunter/recruiter to talk about jobs in the area and what I'm looking for. I also have a phone interview for a job with my sororities national foundation which would be in the Atlanta area (apparently I'm being drawn that direction for some reason) :). Wish me luck

More later!

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...