Thursday, March 18, 2010

Another Interview!!!

Wish me luck!  I'm driving down to Atlanta tomorrow night with Hubby, I have an interview in Peachtree City on Saturday with my Soriority headquarters for a position working for their Foundation!!!  I would LOVE to get this job.  At this point I've given up on the theme park world job in Atlanta and have decided that I don't want to move...unless it is for this job.  SO I'll try to post via the iPhone but I don't know if we are going to take the computer so I might/probably won't be able to keep up with everyone elses blogs.  So don't feel left out if I don't comment on any blogs until Monday.
My friends Erica (who totally doesn't want me to move and who could blame her I pretty much rock) and Diver Boys Wife are going to watch the puppy dog so we didn't even have to worry about finding a pet friendly hotel. 
Wish me luck...

1 comment:

Erica said...

DISLIKE.

I'm going to let Izzy starve. Cause I'm mad at you. :-( Grumble grumble grumble. Find a job here.

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...