Sunday, March 28, 2010

I am sore...

I have no clue how you amazing women do it without your husbands home for the heavy lifting, I've been limiting myself and still can hardly move!!  I am so sore I could cry!  Our basement is officially done, everything is sorted as far as what to get rid of and everything we are keeping that is down there (except the wii) is packed.  PLUS our guest room is about 99% done and the livingroom is as done as it will get until Saturday because I need the TV for noise until then. 
We had the moving sale part 1 yesterday and made $200 so that was AwEsOmE!!!  The moving truck rental will only be $250 so I'm pretty sure that will be completly covered for the trip after part two of the moving sale this weekend.  I am super excited but realtiy still hasn't hit I know that I am going to really miss all of my great friends here.

The dog has taken over my bed.  Hubby just walked in the bedroom while talking to me (I'm sitting on the couch) and informed me we might have to sleep on the couch tonight because the 13 pound dog was sprawled across the bed asleep and didn't even move when he petted her.  Nope Izzy isn't spoiled a bit is she??? :)

Good night all and thanks for all of the good moving JuJu. 

Oh yeah, AND--Hubs has pretty much ruled out the Nuclear stuff and is looking at other job options where he won't have to worry about an age waiver so I'm trying to come up with a new name and a new blog layout is in the works too but it will probably be a couple of weeks before I get it up and running (and figure out what I want to name the blog!)

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Too funny about the dog! Ours will "retire" to the bedroom usually about 9:30 or so, and when we go up to bed he is already out cold. Thankfully he will usually move himself out of the way when we come up to bed....

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...