Wednesday, March 3, 2010

hubby...

I'm spending some super quality time with hubby tonight...I'm sitting in the living room floor watching tv and playing on the computer, he's asleep on the couch...such is our marriage...

Still no word on the job at Six Flags in Atlanta :(

I had a second phone interview this evening for the job with my sorority foundation.  It sounds AMAZING I hope that they offer it to me because I would love it, only downside is relocating but that's going to happen eventually anyway so I might as well get used to it.

Met with a recruiter for the Louisville area yesterday, he sent me a description for a great job last night another great oppurtunity. 

My KY Kingdom boss just sent me an email, he has a job offer on the table and just recieved word that they may be replacing/are going to be firing my counterpart at the same park soon asked if I want it....I'm considering it mut it is colder there than here and farther away from Charleston.  I'll deal with not being able to live with hubby when he's in school but this one is far enough away I might not be able to visit him regularly on weekends not sure if that is something I'm willing to do...I told him if I get fed up with the job search and it is still available I'll consider it but only after he and his family have moved there so I can get a real opinion from his wife on the weather instead of just the one weekend view.

Thats pretty much my life right now...Wish me luck!

2 comments:

stefanie said...

Good luck with the job hunt!

militarydutystations.com said...

Congrats on the job offers!:) And you'll make the right decision when it comes down to it. Just weigh the pros and cons:)

-Susanna

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...