Friday, April 12, 2019

Puppies love babies too

My dogs are so excited for me to have the baby.   You might think there is no way that the dogs know I'm pregnant but I disagree.   The dogs have been all over my bump, I think Izzy knew I was pregnant before I did, and even K9 is being a little more gentle around me. 
We have started cleaning out the guest room upstairs that will become the nursery - normally the dogs totally freak out when we get rid of things or deep clean, they have been curious about the space but they haven't done their normal nervous freak out.
So what do you think? Science has proven that trained dogs can tell when there is a medical emergency with their owner but can normal household puppies tell when mom is pregnant?

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...