Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Happiness project update

So when I got home tonight this is what my living room floor looked like from the different projects I had going on. 

I finished both diaper cakes, put together baskets for the two people I will be booing tomorrow at work and finished the presents I'm making for my fellow FRG officers & the Ombudsmen. (Ill post a picture of those later, I'm not sure if any of the officers read my blog or not but just on case. 

I also got this sign in the mail that I plan to hold at the pier for homecoming. Isn't it awesome! :)

My goal for tomorrow is to get all of the craft stuff organized and put away before bed. Wednesday will begin my laundry journey so stay tuned :) 



No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...