Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day Swap Number 1

My first Valentines Day Swap partner was Meredith @ Love Life and Desserts.  Meredith was my partner for the swap hosted by Simply Sunshine and Daisys and I might add a total cutie!  Meridith's blog title fits her perfectly, she most certainly does love dessert!  She sent me a super cute valentines present.
These socks are adorable!  My boss cracked up when I showed her the cupcake ones :)

I LOVE listpads and use them constantly!  This book is really cute and my friend Laney has already tried to steal it from me.

One of the quotes from the book
Some Yummys and cute nail stuff, (this polish is currently on my toes!)

Super yummy scented candle that has been almost completely burned this week while I've been home alone.  My bedroom smells amazing right now~

Thank you Meredith!!!!



Hugs and Kisses
Shanon

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...