Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm hosting a swap!!!

In honor of one of my favorite party days I will be hosting a swap!!! Happy St. Patricks Day!!!!!!


If you would like to participated please email me crimmson7-at-yahoo-dot-com the following:
Your Name
Your Address
Your Blog
Any allergies in your household that your partner may need to know about
Any favorite candies/scents/etc

You have until Midnight EST on March 1 to enter (lets be honest, I"m not going to check at midnight--you have until 8:00 AM EST March 2)

I will pair up all of the participants and will email out your partners no later than March 3rd,  this will give you 2 weeks to purchase your items for the swap and get them mailed out to your partner!

Please do not sign up if you are not going to carry out your side of the swap
If you sign up and something happens that makes it so that you will not be able to participate after the fact please email me so that I can make sure your partner still gets to participate.

Feel free to steal the button I created for the swap, it is also on  my sidebar :) 

I think that setting a price limit on the swap of around $10-$15 would be fair but feel free to go above and beyond just don't complain if your gift is in the $10-$15 range :)

Hope everyone has an awesome Valentines day!  Yay for Green!!!

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...