Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Training Day 1

It's always important to start with a benchmark so you can measure progress.  This evening I started my training after work with a couple of benchmark workouts.

My results follow:
Current Weight 180 pounds
2.4 Mile Run/Walk - Total time 32:12, average pace 13:09, fastest mile 12:13
1-minute timed workouts:
 situps - 15
 high knees - 90
 jumping jacks - 62
 pushups - 17
How long to hold full plank - 33 seconds
How long to hold modified plank - 50 seconds (on knees)
arm hang - 7 seconds
How much weight - 10 rep bicep curl - 15 pounds

I also started working my way towards 100 burpees by May 31.  Today I started with 10 burpees (2 sets of 5) that you can check out in the video below.

This is totally my favorite running shirt - it 100% expresses exactly how I feel about running :) 

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...