Monday, May 21, 2018

Still on the right path

Yesterday's Girls on the Run 5K was a blast.  What a wonderful organization I am so honored to be able to support such a worthy cause.

Today I had a meeting after work and I planned on getting home around 8 or 8:30 so I expected it to be a rest day, so when I got home before 7 I decided I had to take advantage.  I grabbed the leash, grabbed my dog and we took off on a gentle 2 mile run/walk.   Did great even though I was a little sore from yesterday.   My dog isn't great at running with out you know, stopping and sniffing, and trying to go the other way sometimes since he's you know, a dog...and we still finished in less than 1/2 an hour.

Tonight I'm reviewing my original training plan and adjusting it from the 3 months I had expected and make it a 6 - 8 week plan instead :)

Wish me luck!

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...