Friday, June 1, 2018

Keep on keeping on

I'm still working on getting into the habit of working out every day.  My husband and I have been going on walks the last few days and it has been wonderful.
Over Memorial Day weekend we went to Gatlinburg, TN with some friends from college and went on a 6 mile hike.  It was wonderful - but I think it was also a good check in for me to get a baseline of where I am as far as being prepared for our Spartan race.   I think my cardio is in a better spot than I give myself credit for-as long as I can stay hydrated and don't run too fast to need to really catch my breath I'll be ok but my upper body and core strength need more focus.  So I am going to work harder on getting my burpees in and making the effort to go to the local park to hang from monkey bars and pull ups.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...