Friday, June 29, 2018

Seasons of life

Does anyone else ever look back at different seasons in their lives and wonder about specific pieces of them? I understand how over time we might grown and change.  Make new friends, loose touch with old ones.  Develop new hobbies or habits, get new jobs etc.  but sometimes I wonder what would be different if I still do X or never started doing Y.  If I had never met my husband or if I would have still met him even if I hadn’t been friends with the friend who introduced us.  
What parts of our lives are fixed points and which parts are timely-whimey-wibbley-wobbley as the Doctor is known to say.  
Just some random thoughts when I can’t sleep at 4am.  

No comments:

PCS Updates

 Wow I can't believe it's been almost 3 months! SO much has happened and I honestly feel like I've barely had a chance to breath...